• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Digital Beyond Good & Evil Gets HD Makeover On PSN, XBLA

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
beyondgoodandevil.jpg

Ubisoft announced today that Michel Ancel's unforgettable action-adventure effort Beyond Good & Evil is receiving a high-def makeover on PSN and XBLA.

Released to critical acclaim circa 2003, the title borrows exploration elements from Zelda and features a charming art style. Due out next year, the HD remake will boast achievements and trophies, backed by "new secrets" and a remastered score.

There's no word if a PC release*is on the cards[...]

Continue reading: Beyond Good & Evil Gets HD Makeover On PSN, XBLA...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Finally a reason to spend money on nothing that isn't Retro Consoles!

Day One buy for me.

Seth

MD Party Room
Day one buy for me as well, it was so hard to play on my pc and gamecube disk was near impossible to find or a good price, now the enternal questioned Ps3 or 360

Adiuvo

I'm hoping for a PC release. I can't really stand playing games on my console anymore, and since it's a HD remake the PC will let it looks it's best.

Seth

MD Party Room
I'm hoping for a PC release. I can't really stand playing games on my console anymore, and since it's a HD remake the PC will let it looks it's best.

There where so many bugs in my copy for steam that this was near unplayable for me.

Riorio99

YES! Another game I skipped last gen is giving me another chance! Can't wait for this.