• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Bio Shock Is It

MENACERONER

MENACERONER
Any Body Who Is Allready Gettin Down On Bioshock Please Tell Me Im Not The Only One Who Thinks This Game Is The Shiznit?
Fear:is The Only Game That Came Close And Its Blown In The Water By This One.
P.s. Why Cant All Games Be More Like This One.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I've gotta say, I'm not a huge fan of it- It's fairly repetitive and boring... IMO, at least. Maybe I just haven't given it enough of a chance.

JKing

Banned
i downloaded the demo, and my friend has the game, its ok like a 7 outa 10...i thought it was crap just a normal run around shoot and kill, but has good graphics...:mad1:

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
i downloaded the demo, and my friend has the game, its ok like a 7 outa 10...i thought it was crap just a normal run around shoot and kill, but has good graphics...:mad1:

EXACTLY, THANK YOU JKing, you're the first person I've found YET to agree with me, that it's not really up to all the hype. I mean, it's a decent game, but nothing extraordinary in any way... Now I'm not, like, bagging on you MENACEROWNER, in any way, everyone has and is entitled to their opinion, I was just surprised to find someone that shared mine.

J

Junit

If it had online play I would buy it , the only real shooter story I liked was gears of war

MENACERONER

MENACERONER
naw its cool im kinda pissed that i cant get down on it. ne more.though
everyone has there own opinion . i know that.
guessin more my stylo.