• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Bioshock Infinite

TeamOverload

I actually used to not like the first Bioshock. Just went back and played the demo for the first one again though, and it made me pick up the title, so hopefully this will be good.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Read the preview in GI. The premise is almost the same as Bioshock 1. Columbia is a city in the sky, the chick (you) ends up there and wakes up to absolute madness, people are insane and killing each other and men are in giant robot suits, etc etc.

The art style looks pretty awesome, im excited for this

Scorned

Read the preview in GI. The premise is almost the same as Bioshock 1. Columbia is a city in the sky, the chick (you) ends up there and wakes up to absolute madness, people are insane and killing each other and men are in giant robot suits, etc etc.

The art style looks pretty awesome, im excited for this

I honestly don't mind another Bioshock with a different skin, this ones looking to be pretty damn good.

Spiros

Maiki
Wow, that looks amazing. Wasn't this first revealed at Gamescom where they said it was atleast a couple years out? That looks pretty far along, though it says "Early Gameplay Video", so I wonder if we'll see it released earlier than they initially thought possible. Can't wait for this.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Believe it or not, these days before a studio sends their idea to a publisher to back the game financially, they create at least a working level of the game to have the publisher play and see.

Insomniac games (arguably) paved the road with this new-wave age of pre-production. This way, the publisher knows what they are getting into more descriptively before they agree to adopt it just from design notes and artwork. It also helps to decide whether a games game play is going to be profitable or not at its current level.

So its safe to say, even before a game has been announced, it has already been made - in a minimal sense. Chances are this video is what they sent up with their proposal before it was even announced.

EDIT: In regards to my other post I think I had my facts mixed up about the story, i may have misread the article.