• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Blizzard Games (Starcraft 2) not updating...

madmat335

Hi everyone!

After a very long time I finally started Starcraft 2 again and for some reason new achievements won't show up in Exophase (the achievements from back in the day are shown though) . I already searched the forum and found some threads discussing similar problems (for example: https://forums.exophase.com/threads/blizzard-not-updating-on-profile.53026/) . But it seems that these could be solved by re-authenticating or re-linking the account, this does not work for me, unfortunately.. I tried clicking re-authenticate and I also unlinked the account and then linked it again (and did a manual scan afterwards) , but still only the "old" achievements are showing up.

Has someone maybe an idea, what could be the problem here?

Thanks very much in advance!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Looks like some kind of issue with Blizzard's API again. It's returning 404 on all SC2 profiles that I've tried so far.

I asked about it on their Discord for now but we will keep trying to scan the profile periodically, so if the issue is resolved on their end, it should pick up any new achievements shortly afterwards.

madmat335

Thanks very much for your reply! Ok, as it seems that it's the fault of Blizzard's API I will just wait until it's resolved. I thought I did something wrong when linking the accounts. Maybe they have to transfer all Blizzard Games achievements to XBOX achievements now that Microsoft bought Activision Blizzard 😜

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Seems like it is working again now!