• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Bluetooth Problems?

Blackout

Alright, I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem so here goes.

I use three Sony bluetooth devices on the ps3:

Dual Shock 3 Controller

Playstation 3 Bluetooth Headset (Directly from the Socom Bundle)

Sony Wireless Keypad

Whenever I'm playing a game or just browsing around the XMB, I link up my headset and then the wireless keypad. Here are the problems that arise whenever I'm linking:

Whenever the keypad is linked, the controller becomes sluggish, does not respond sometimes, and whenever i press a button or directional button, it will act like I held it down for a few seconds. The headset starts to cut out on my end, making it seem like everyone is cutting out when they are talking.

Basically, whenever 3 devices are linked (yes including the controller) one of the items or both of them start to fail. I have resynced all of m devices and it still gives me this problem. I either have to turn off the system and relink all of the items, or usually just relinking the item that's failing. I doubt it's the keypad because I had the same problem with the Logitech Bluetooth Media pro keyboard. I want to know if there's a software problem between the items and should be fixed via firmware asap.

I already posted this on the playstation forums, but I wanted to know if anyone here had this problem as well. :tdown:

Seth

MD Party Room
I have my headset,controller,BT Remote all at once with no long or problems...

Have you tried using only one at a time?

Do the headset and controller work just fine in games?

Are they all fully charged...and how far away are you from the ps3?

Blackout

everything is fully charged, it only seems to happen whenever some sort of bluetooth keyboard is connected (keypad or keyboard from logitech), i haven't tried a different 3rd device. I'm not even 2 feet away from the ps3.