• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Bop It, Twist It, Pull It

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Remember these fucking addictive things??

Bop It Game

I have the Extreme 2 version but the voice module is messed. (I think I got it wet one day) I found it in my closet during a little cleaning.

I suddenly just went to the website and they released one where you could record your own sound commands. That is awesome.

Joey

Remember these fucking addictive things??

Bop It Game

I have the Extreme 2 version but the voice module is messed. (I think I got it wet one day) I found it in my closet during a little cleaning.

I suddenly just went to the website and they released one where you could record your own sound commands. That is awesome.

The old one that looked like a robot's cock was better...

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM EST ----------

hasbro_bop_it.jpg
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah....

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
I liked the Extreme 2 more... was more challenging.

I didnt they made it dumb. it was too much added . bop it, twist it, pull it, rip it, lock it,

By the time it got to done with the new stuff i was saying: burn it, fuck it.

TeamOverload

I had the original Bop It Extreme, i loved that thing back in the day. I should buy one of these suckers on ebay again or something.