• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Bringing over other achievement aggregator features

yendihunt

I love using exophase - I feel like it's the lead achievement aggregation website, but it's unfortunate that MGS has platforms and API integrations that we can't get here. Things like MMO integrations like Runescape/GW, Kongregate & Newgrounds, etc...Is there any potential of some of these platforms being introduced to Exophase so we can have a true all-in-one solution? It feels like it's been a little while since our last additions and since some of these APIs are public, I wonder if they would be low hanging fruit??

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Adding FFXIV support is in progress right now. After that, I will take a look at some of the others you listed.

It tends to vary a lot on the time it takes to add new platforms to the site, some integrations have only taken 1-2 months while others took almost half a year. But yes, if the APIs are public, then they should be on the easier side to add.

YOUR6OD

I love using exophase - I feel like it's the lead achievement aggregation website, but it's unfortunate that MGS has platforms and API integrations that we can't get here. Things like MMO integrations like Runescape/GW, Kongregate & Newgrounds, etc...Is there any potential of some of these platforms being introduced to Exophase so we can have a true all-in-one solution? It feels like it's been a little while since our last additions and since some of these APIs are public, I wonder if they would be low hanging fruit??
Sure MGS has some more stuff but that website is horrendously ugly pale and non consistant and lacks life of any sort compared to exo. also their scanner or whatever is always broken it says all your games has 0% progress and stuff like that. that website is pure trash. The only thing that would make this website complete is a way to add and compare stats directly with friends. also mods here r always nice and answers everyones silly questions and stuff like that. I couldn't care less about runescape etc. but hey that's just me. I just wanted share a thought about crappy MGS :)

LawthXu

Adding FFXIV support is in progress right now. After that, I will take a look at some of the others you listed.

It tends to vary a lot on the time it takes to add new platforms to the site, some integrations have only taken 1-2 months while others took almost half a year. But yes, if the APIs are public, then they should be on the easier side to add.
If ff14 is possible, i really wish that can add tesol and pso2 in the future. And thanks for your work, x3sphere.