• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
This game looks really good, anyone got it? I'm going to get it soon and can't wait, people say multi-player is crap but what about campaign?

Robby

Los Doyers!
My friend got the game when it first came out.
It is an OK game. Online was fun sometimes but not good enough to keep me playing it for more than a week.

I though the campaign was really good.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Yeah, it's nice to see a different sort of background to the game as well, western cowboy games aren't so popular but this seems alright.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah it is alright, but I wouldn't recommend buying it. I would recommend renting it as you can beat the story and be able to play some online play in a week.

It is a nice change though because I play alot of sci-fi games so playing one with a western background was a change for the good.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Yeah it is alright, but I wouldn't recommend buying it. I would recommend renting it as you can beat the story and be able to play some online play in a week.

It is a nice change though because I play alot of sci-fi games so playing one with a western background was a change for the good.

Yeah I didn't intend on buying it because of the multi-player lacking some goodness :)

Whats the gameplay like? Like weapon wise and character?

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah I didn't intend on buying it because of the multi-player lacking some goodness :)

Whats the gameplay like? Like weapon wise and character?
The weapons are neat, some are pretty cool. The characters are good and the story is sweet.

Look at some gameplay videos on youtube, that's what I do before I get a game.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
There are basically six shooters, rifles, and shotguns. One brother can toss dynamite and pick up a Gatling. The other can throw knives and use a bow.

Each of them has a unique concentration mode that builds up with kills and allows you to focus and basically kill everyone on the screen in sight. The online community is pretty active from the posts I've seen st the xbox forums.