• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

cant exit CFW

reddwarfvi

Hi i recently istalled downgraded then upgrade then down graded again to many cfw but all hang at exit .... i have a psp phat 1003 after installing cfw press select get menu can scroll up n down change settings but as soon as press exit bang 1 frozen psp :confused1:

Alex

Try to use keycleaner and check for any damaged keys

Alex

congratuation all key fine ...... but soon as i exit vsh menu in hangs !!!!!!!!!!

ok, next i would suggest is to install DC8. Install a fresh cfw from there, if it still hangs, make a new idstorage in dc8

see here

reddwarfvi

Hi
Still hangs in vsh menu !!!!
can now get into recovery to gain access from usb mode mem to usb without hanging !!!! but would love to get vsh menu without the hang up !!!!!

Thanks for replies :)

P.S

when you press home button Volume reverts to 0% dont remember this happening before or if connected !!!!

Alex

Hi
Still hangs in vsh menu !!!!
can now get into recovery to gain access from usb mode mem to usb without hanging !!!! but would love to get vsh menu without the hang up !!!!!

Thanks for replies :)

P.S

when you press home button Volume reverts to 0% dont remember this happening before or if connected !!!!

You made a new idstorage aswell??

Ok, this is the last thing i can suggest. Downgrade to firmware 5.03OFW, then install a exploit called chickHEN.

From there, install custom firmware enabler for 5.03 hen.

If it still hangs i dont know what else to suggest

msdrocks

can we upgrade to cfw 5.00m33-6..aftr using the custom firmware enabler..
mine doesnt upgrade..
also not able to use cxmb plugin thru the cfw enabler

thx plz reply soon

Alex

can we upgrade to cfw 5.00m33-6..aftr using the custom firmware enabler..
mine doesnt upgrade..
also not able to use cxmb plugin thru the cfw enabler

thx plz reply soon
if you have a ta-88v3 no you cant, you'll brick your psp nicel :)y