• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Can't see hours spent

Osprey

Just made a quick account online to see how many hours I've spent on some PS3 games, but it's either not working or I'm doing it wrong. I click on edit details then tools then run manual scan and it says the message like leave it in the background, but nothing. I'd there even a progress bar ? I also typed in the specific game and games in the box at the bottom.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not possible to see hours played for PS3 games. It tracks PS4/PS5 hours, the rest (PS3/Vita) are trophies only. PSN has the same limitation.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The only place you can view PS3 playtimes right now is in the yearly recap that Sony send out. Doesn't show all though, only if those games are among your most played.

Since Sony does track it, it's possible they could show the data alongside PS4/PS5 in the future but I don't know how likely it is. They'd definitely have to make changes to the PSN backend in order for that to happen.

Osprey

The only place you can view PS3 playtimes right now is in the yearly recap that Sony send out. Doesn't show all though, only if those games are among your most played.

Since Sony does track it, it's possible they could show the data alongside PS4/PS5 in the future but I don't know how likely it is. They'd definitely have to make changes to the PSN backend in order for that to happen.
Ok cheers.