• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Cheezeball99's Have/Want List

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Okay, guys, I have alotta stuff to give, mainly GBA and DS, but more too.
-I'll gladly accept money orders (USD), or cash (USD, can't be held liable if it's lost), although if you have something cool or something I mention I want then that's a definate substitute for money. I can't accept Paypal, sorry, I don't pay for that.
-All my stuff is or is for NTSC/U (unless it's regionfree, obviously, which DS and GBA are).
-All my stuff will be in perfect condition unless otherwise noted, all disc games with no or hairline scratches at most
-For bigger stuff or stuff that takes alot for shipping I will go get a shipping estimation and tack it on, because for smaller things I include it.
-Overseas I will do shipping estimation for all items, but charge less on the item so it will even out. I like to be fair.
-If you NEED a pic for something, I'll see what I can do (borrow camera or use someone's cameraphone)
-Bolded items are, in my opinion, rare or notable or cool
-Just ask for any prices I do not list

Anyway, here goes-

STUFF I HAVE TO GIVE

Services- (sorry if I shouldn't have this, I dunno if I should offer services like this, just tell me and I'll remove it or just take it off)
Softmodding of NTSC/U Xbox's
Flashing of NTSC/U X360 Sammy drives with alternative firmwares

GBA- Eight bucks, five bucks after the first
Dynasty Warriors Advance- Everything inc.
Gunstar Super Heroes- Everything inc.
Shaman King: Master of Spirits- Everything inc.
Super Mario Advance 3: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island- Cartridge only, label semi-worn, but not gone.
Sword of Mana- Cartridge only
Advance Wars- Have box DEEP in closet, can get if necessary, probably bent and old
CIMA: The Enemy- Cartridge only
Breath of Fire- Cartridge only
Rebelstar: Tactical Command- Everything inc.

DS- Thirteen bucks, ten bucks after the first
Children of Mana- Cart only
Animal Crossing WW- Everything inc.
Age of Empires: Age of Kings- Cart only
Magical Starsign- Cart only
Resident Evil DS- Everything inc.
Tetris DS- Everything inc.
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin- Everything inc.
Megaman ZX- Cart only

PSX- Prices vary
SaGa Frontier- Everything inc.
Valkyrie Profile- Near mint, a few hairline cracks in case, discs and instructions are perfect- Everything inc., even the original receipt:w00t: (I expect quite a bit from this, but not as much as you'll pay on ebay, I'll give ya a deal. The average on eBay for a copy similar to mine's condition is 100+, but I'll go for 60 or so, like I say, all's negotiable.)
Castlevania: SotN- Greatest Hits, Everything inc.

Comics- (all mint or near-mint unless otherwise noted) Prices vary
The Secret Defenders- First issue: foil cover, fine condition
X-Men 2099- First issue: foil cover
Venom: The Madness- First issue
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter- First issue: foil cover, Fourth issue, Sixth issue: Signed with certification by Rags Morales and Tim Truman at the 1995 Comicon
Cyber Force- Issues 0-3, Fourth Issue: foil cover
WildC.A.T.S. Adventures- Issues 1-4

Various other stuff- Prices vary, ask for specifics
Heroclix, a lot of 'em
AN F-TON of old mint Pokemon Cards (LMAO, sad but true)
AN F-TON of old Magic:TG cards, lots of rare ones and expensive ones
Nvidia GeForce MX4000 128MB PCI Video card

STUFF I WANT- Name your price, or what you want, but expect bargaining:biggrin:

A Gameboy Micro (very wanted:biggrin:)
A modded (chipped) NTSC/U Gamecube
Anime DVDs (not burnt, real ones)
DVD Player that plays DivX/XviD/OGM/MKV (Darkchild I envy you :p)
Cool Video Game/Anime Toys or memoribilia (action figures, keychains, OSTs, etc.)
Specifically Hellsing, Samurai Champloo or Cowboy Bebop OSTs
Basically anything obscure or cool, rare games, neat gadgets, stuff of that nature
DDR2 PC2-3200 dual-channel RAM, preferably a gig kit
A good PCI video card (NOT PCI-e, just PCI, looking for something like a Radeon X1550, or GeForce FX5200, FX5500, or 6200)

Just remember, everything is negotiable, be fair, and Let the Replies Roll!(hopefully):thumbup1:

Cheezeball99

What is it, exactly? How big (128,256)? What manufacturer? Which ports does it have? Better Idea, could you get on newegg and post a link to which one's yours. Or just answer the questions, whichever is easier.

Also, would you want stuff that I have to give? Or just money?

Cheezeball99

Are you sure this is the one, bwalker? Because there are several different Nvidia FX5200 PCI cards, all of varying clocks, memorys, manufacturers, etc. See HERE

bwalker

well then im not sure if it was 128 or 256 but it lookes like all the clocks were simalar. junit will know as he has it lol

Cheezeball99

well then im not sure if it was 128 or 256 but it lookes like all the clocks were simalar. junit will know as he has it lol

That's cool, man, I was just making sure, I didn't know if you guys knew each other or something and you knew what he had.:thumbup1:

bwalker

yeahi was just trying to give you an idea of what it was

Cheezeball99

Important questions, junit1-

Do you have the DVI-to-VGA adapter? Cuz I need it.

What would you want for it? Payment, or trade? Because trade could be semi-immediate, but payment will be a while...

J

Junit

the adapter that comes with the thing to hook your monitor ? yeah it comes with it , why wouldnt it ? :p

Cheezeball99

the adapter that comes with the thing to hook your monitor ? yeah it comes with it , why wouldnt it ? :p

Just makin' sure you still had it, man.

J

Junit

do you need that + the graphic card , add me on msn and we will further discuss a deal for a fellow mod :D

Cheezeball99

do you need that + the graphic card , add me on msn and we will further discuss a deal for a fellow mod :D

Well, I'm just 'bout'ta get some shuteye, but I'll be on tommora', talk t'ya 'bout it then.