• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN Chrono Cross Set for PSN Release In Japan

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
chronocross.jpg

Square Enix is dipping into its backcatalog once again, announcing that 1999's time-bending PSOne RPG Chrono Cross is set to receive a digital re-release on the Japanese PSN. The revelation stems from an announcement on the official Square Enix Members Twitter account, which just hit 20,000 followers.

No indication was given as to when it'll see a release on the service[...]

Continue reading: Chrono Cross Set for PSN Release In Japan...

Bran

Yell
Fuck yeah, going to add this to my PSX collection. Hope it takes less than the months it takes for most of square's other games to get over here after the Japanese release.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
About damn time. My favorite game of all time HAS to be on my PS3 and PSP.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Really? I couldnt get into this game at all when it came out. I dont know what it was

I spent well over 6 months playing this. It was a really good game, better than any FF at the time and was really underrated. Solid story, solid characters and lots of replay value (26 endings, collecting over 60 playable characters). It still stands as a masterpiece in my mind.

Maybe I'll do a retro review on it on of these days, but I always get the idea no one cares about those articles.

Also my life will be complete when Square makes "Chrono Break". Only after that will I accept death xD

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

skparasite

Sweet! Been trying to hold off snagging it up on Ebay for it to his the PSN.
Hope it doesn't take long to get here.