• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Classic White 500GB PS3 Gets Jan. 27 Launch for US

David Sanchez

Sony has announced that the North America market will soon receive the "Classic White" PlayStation 3. This is the newer slim(mer) version of the system, and it'll sport a snazzy 500GB of internal storage. This PlayStation 3 model is due out on Sunday, January 27.

Individuals who purchase the console will also receive a one-year membership for PlayStation Plus, which grants access to a number of downloadable titles such as inFamous 2 and LittleBigPlanet, as well as cloud saving.

Continue reading...

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i'd have to disagree with the "this is the time to do so", considering it's highly likely that in 9-11 months we'll probably see the PS4.

David Sanchez

I already know quite a few people who don't plan on buying the next consoles right at launch. For those individuals, maybe this PS3 would be a good deal.

Adiuvo

Mine kicked the bucket awhile ago and I've been meaning to pick one up. Though, given the price it's a bit hard to justify as a random purchase.