• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Clip: Black Ops Single Player Trailer

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
As promised, here is the Call of Duty: Black Ops trailer that aired during tonight's ESPN. This one highlights the single player aspect and briefly sheds light on underlying story elements. Of course, the timing is impeccable, with EA's Medal of Honor due out tomorrow in the states.

Call of Duty: Black Ops hits shelves on November 9[...]

Continue reading: Clip: Black Ops Single Player Trailer...

Robby

Los Doyers!
This game is going to be so good.
Exactly what I said when I saw the MW2 videos.

I'm excited for this game, but not getting my hopes up too much. The people that use cheap tactics on MW2 are going to be playing this game.

TeamOverload

Anyone know of any good pre-order deals? Seems Amazon has taken down their Pre-order gaming credit for this game which is a bit surprising. Big titles like this they usually strive to make sure people choose them to buy it from.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I really didn't like the trailer, but I am exciting to get my hands on this. There is no need for the trailer or game to go all Deerhunter, that movie and scene and plot device stand on an island by itself.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Trailer didn't do much for me. Was hoping they would take their own direction instead of trying to copy the Modern Warfare trailer's design and "feel". It's still a CoD title so I'll let them get away with that but it didn't impress me much at all