• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Consumer Corsair Vengeance K70 has Reactive Lighting

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

Normally I don't write about PC gaming hardware but recently I've been hooked on the re-emergence of mechanical keyboards. So when I heard that Corsair was releasing a new Vengeance keyboard yesterday, I had to take a look. I'm glad I did.

The first thing you'll notice is the high-end brushed aluminum finish and exposed keys.

Continue reading...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Interesting design, I really like the openness of it. Bought a Logitech K800 not too long ago so I'm not in the market for a new keyboard right now but this looks like one to consider when time comes to upgrade.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Interesting design, I really like the openness of it. Bought a Logitech K800 not too long ago so I'm not in the market for a new keyboard right now but this looks like one to consider when time comes to upgrade.

I love the brushed aluminum design of the keyboard. Not so sure about the MX Cherry Red switches - didn't get to fool with it too much (and they had tournaments on it all day long).