• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Crackdown 2

Seth

MD Party Room
Well the game has come out today with might I say some disappoint reviews

GameSpot Video: Crackdown 2 Video Review

IGN: Crackdown 2

On top of that gamestop put my game on Backorder, this is a game I had pre ordered since 4/21/2010 , I hoping it not to late to drop my pre order since it hasent shipped yet

TeamOverload

Basically the reviews say it's more of the same, and not enough new features to warrant the purchase. I was rather interested, since I still haven't played through the first one, but from the sounds of it, I should just pick up the first one at a cheaper price instead.

PR0fessor Burnt

Basically the reviews say it's more of the same, and not enough new features to warrant the purchase. I was rather interested, since I still haven't played through the first one, but from the sounds of it, I should just pick up the first one at a cheaper price instead.

the first one is a blast but they really screwed up the multiplayer imo. I hoping this fixed lag issues in this one

Joey

I've read some reviews say that this game is actually worse than the first game.

I thought Crackdown was just ok, so I really have no interest in this game.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
The demo is available on Xbox Live and while I did play it for about an hour total, it was just me running around collecting the agility orbs as fast as I could or trying to level up my car. The one nice addition to the game which was not in the demo though is the flying vehicles, mainly the helicopter (think that's the only "flying" vehicle in the game).

In the end though I would say it's more or less the same as the first Crackdown and doesn't change the formula much. You'll still be climbing up the side of buildings, going off car jumps and collecting orbs just like the first one. If anything I would say it's worth a rent or buying it on sale (which you could pre-order it for $39.99 on Dell's site still): http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/XBOX_360/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A3696985&dgc=BA&cid=54891&lid=1409339

Robby

Los Doyers!
Don't change what isn't broken, eh?

I am going to pick this one up later today hopefully. Me and some friends are gonna play through.

If you loved the first Crackdown, then you should atleast like this one as its the same thing but with some new stuff.

I didn't find the reviews disappointing, I mean 7.0 is a good score, not every game is going to have a 9 or 10.