• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

CXMB 3.3 Released (3.71/3.90/4.01/5.00)

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
it sucks that I gotta give up that lucky star theme.:p

There are already some CTFs up on consolespot, but they are just ports of old themes, if you guys are interested.

Davee said:
I'm still not impressed by the developer's lazy code.

Also, NULL = 0. ;)

In C++, yes. In C# it actually refers to nothing (and also in some other languages).
google covers zero's lack of knowledge in C++

Noriyuke

You know, this is a little too complicated for me, would anyone like to help me try and install this and a custom XMB? because i'm friggin lost just reading the instructions.

homaki

Noriyuke said:
You know, this is a little too complicated for me, would anyone like to help me try and install this and a custom XMB? because i'm friggin lost just reading the instructions.
1. Put the cxmb folder in the root of the memory stick (i.e. X:\)
2. Open X:\seplugins\vsh.txt and add the line
Code:
 ms0:/cxmb/cxmb.prx
3. Close and save the file
4. Place a CTF file in X:\PSP\THEME\
5. Reboot the PSP and enter recovery mode
6. Enable cxmb in the plugins menu
7. Exit to XMB
8 Go to Settings -> System Settings -> Theme -> Custom Theme (I think) and select the theme

The PSP should reboot automatically with the theme turned on.

Noriyuke

oh! it uses CTF files now? i remember the older version strictly using all of the files in the CTF and placing them in the flash manually, or something like that. But this was when custom firmware was still fairly new.

Sweet! i got it working, it wasn't as hard as i thought.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
yea.... I always like flashing my flash0 files even the chances of an brick.
It was just cool just drag and drop files now and then, annoying yes.
But at lest I got keep the theme after I flash my psp, unlike now if I change memory card. Example during Metal gear portable ops plus I change memory cards due to different classes, characters and stuff on my savedata.
But I exit out the game the theme is gone.

Davee

lolhax
The last I heard of ThemeXtra was in August.

Tell me about it.
We had many problems and lost contact with each other for a while. Developed stuff and then realised it didn't work with another component and have to recode. Very distracting.

It's coming soon though, very near completion, spare a few bugs.

Themextra.png

Heh. DTC format wins, more info later.