• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Dark Void

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
I guess i'm the only person on the face of the earth who thought the demo was awesome right?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I just find that most games that use the x, y and z axises for navigation (such as flight games) just fail in my book. I tried the demo and I couldn't, for the life of me, properly chase down the guys in the air and shoot them down, I ended up hijacking the vehicle and then it proved to be easier. I think it would be a decent game to play for a low price (as I don't see anyone getting more than 10 hours out of a game like this) but it's not a low price ;)

I didn't really enjoy the ground-fighting when I played, I ended up just rushing through that section my second play through of it. I haven't even bothered to check the reviews.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I tried the demo and wasn't impressed. Capcom's Western dev efforts have not had much success so far (the Bionic Commando reboot was a disaster).. I hope this trend doesn't continue with Dead Rising 2.

Riorio99

I despised every second of the demo. The flight control was pitiful, and just too damn hard to do. If I'm going to struggle with basic movements in the tutorial of a game, then the game isn't worth my time or money. It might just be me, but judging from reviews, it isn't just me. The DSi Prequel looks pretty good though.

Trigun

Weird, Once I figured out the controls I was having a blast and Things were a breeze to do.

*shrugs*

I know if I had the money i'd buy it.

The only thing I wished were different was that the characters had somewhat poorly modeled faces like most Western games. And it was relatively short.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I hated the demo, not my type of game really.
Plus its been getting bad reviews so its definitely not on my radar.

Slasher

Suck It
I was disappointed with the demo because I was expecting a lot more... I didn't think it was necessarily bad though

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I think the shitty Gears of War cover system they are trying to use takes this one down a few pegs. Only a few games have a decent cover system, Gears being the best, then Uncharted, then stuff like Army of Two and Mass Effect 2 from the vids I've seen, etc.

Trigun

yeah I have to agree there. Although I don't remember if I even used the cover system at all.

Other games i've played with cover systems are usually pretty bad (Dark sector comes to mind)

It seems Killswitch was the first game to get it right and Gears to perfect it.

Noriyuke

I was disappointed with the demo because I was expecting a lot more... I didn't think it was necessarily bad though

Im in your shoes. I remember the previews for this game initially, reminded me a lot of what Dark Sector later became. But at the end of the day, the game wasnt that enjoyable.