• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Darksiders

Sinfulfate

Gamefly just sent it to me and its pretty cool so far. Its has the button mashy combat of god of war(w/o QTEs) and the adventure elements of Zelda. It does have a lot of screen tearing on the 360 version which is annoying but there suppose to patch that up soon. Has anyone else picked this up yet?

Joey

I've heard some good things about it, so I'm definitely interested. Don't know if I have the money for it right now :/

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'll have some time to play it this weekend. Looking forward to it as a change of pace from MW2 and L4D2.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
It was a EB Games 'Gaming Guarantee' so its basically a free rent for a week, I just haven't had time to play it yet so its still sitting in its plastic wrap for me.

ryusouk

where can i get that?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I was really not expecting this to have massive dungeon levels like Sinfulfate stated in the first post. It's a very nice surprise. I'm about an hour into the game and in a castle with five floors, multiple locked doors, and multiple puzzles to figure out, all while fighting along the way.

It's growing on me.

Riorio99

This is looking more and more like a purchase every time I read about it. Shame I'm so poor... :(

Also, I'm assuming the screen tearing doesn't affect the PS3 version?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
This is looking more and more like a purchase every time I read about it. Shame I'm so poor... :(

Also, I'm assuming the screen tearing doesn't affect the PS3 version?

I don't think so. I would have picked it up for the PS3, but the Gamestop only had one copy and it was being held for someone, which was a bit annoying.

The tearing is pretty bad for the 360, but a patch should be out any day now.

Sinfulfate

The PS3 version has some screen tearing as well but not as much as the 360 version I hear.

I just beat it and got my last achievement today. Towards the end of the game they do the typical zelda thing where you have to go find 7 pieces of a blade scattered throughout the world which is kinda annoying. But it makes up for that by having an awesome final dungeon. Also some of the dungeons are really long and some of the puzzles can be hard to figure out but overall the game was a great rental.