• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Dave Mathews - I won Tickets...

Sullivan

I won tickets to the Dave Mathews concert at the Woodlands pavilion.
I was hoping for some Buzz Fest tickets, but I was calling all night, so when he said caller 10, I was like are you serious? Hes like ya man. Took my info, and I am going to get them tomorrow. I never really listened to them, I hope its two tickets so me and my mom can go.

I am happy. Anyone ever win anything from the radio sation?

Joey

Wait... Are you actually going to go see the Dave Mathews band? If you do anything other than put those tickets on eBay, you're gay. Sorry, I don't make the rules.

Sullivan

Well, I have never truly listened to them, but this is a great experience for me... to win these.

I don't know possibly what I would use the money for, but my mom would totally love to go see them, so if its two, Im going, if its one, im giving it to her.

Joey

Well, I have never truly listened to them, but this is a great experience for me... to win these.

I don't know possibly what I would use the money for, but my mom would totally love to go see them, so if its two, Im going, if its one, im giving it to her.
Personally, if it was two, I'd just give them both to her... Because, you know, it's the Dave Mathews Band.

Sullivan

Dude come on, I know its not the buzz fest tickets I was looking for. But my mom took me to see the foo fighters, so this would be just as cool.

Sullivan

I don't know why, but I am just getting lucky. Every time I called on my cell, I always get through, always.