• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Davee cancelled henR3??

Status
Not open for further replies.

eldiablov

Contributor
Hey somebody deleing all my posts WTF!!:angry:
ONTOPIC:
yea true i was on ebay serching for FFIX on ps1 and i saw the price
99$ HOLY CRAP THATS EXPENSIVE,
but i have a better idea why not use emulator to play ps1 games huh?

and i think dave is not canceling hen cause hes alredy developed hen R3
and i don't think hes gona give up now
hopefuly he wont giveup:closedeyes:

Your posts are being deleted because you like to use pretty colours and type like a fucking idiot.

robertfisk

Musicmaker
Im from my sig :)

My 2 cents :
from my point of view a hacker is there to find out how a system works and to help others run their own code . Piracy is just a bi-product of that job.The hacker is not a policeman ,if he servers anyone but himself it is the greater public. If the hacker leaves out certain findings from his exploit and start playing policeman with a consience , he will soon fly into obscurity and someone else will reverse his work and take over the job.

If a hacker doesnt trust the public to make their own decisions about how they will use the hacked system , he is not a hacker at all , but a moral policeman just like the industry itself.

Hacking is about freedom of choice .

Snowlight

My 2 cents :
from my point of view a hacker is there to find out how a system works and to help others run their own code . Piracy is just a bi-product of that job.The hacker is not a policeman ,if he servers anyone but himself it is the greater public. If the hacker leaves out certain findings from his exploit and start playing policeman with a consience , he will soon fly into obscurity and someone else will reverse his work and take over the job.

If a hacker doesnt trust the public to make their own decisions about how they will use the hacked system , he is not a hacker at all , but a moral policeman just like the industry itself.

Hacking is about freedom of choice for the greater public.

well yeah, devs/hacker are not saints xD

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
You wouldn't understand the amount of PM's I recieve so I don't read them unless I know the author.

I get stupid PMs like this:

Also I get flooded with PMs of people asking for help and stuff. Hence, I don't reply to PMs. Well, I did make the code...

Aww please, STFU.
Also, that "nerrdy" programming code thingy keeps retards like you on the internet and running games and stuff. Without it, you're just an offline retard.
This is the reason why I hate piracy. The ignorance of development, where they have no idea how much work goes into it. Fucktarded, people like yourself that try to run ISO with no knowledge over any programming. If you know, you'd see that months of work goes into the game development and that if you were a programmer, you'd hate it to happen to you.

From now on though, I'll take my tools one way, they can go the other.
umm ok
sorry davee:(

yellowdrops

Davee already answered the initial question...
Stop the off topic, and direct it to the piracy thread...

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Aww please, STFU.
Also, that "nerrdy" programming code thingy keeps retards like you on the internet and running games and stuff. Without it, you're just an offline retard.
This is the reason why I hate piracy. The ignorance of development, where they have no idea how much work goes into it. Fucktarded, people like yourself that try to run ISO with no knowledge over any programming. If you know, you'd see that months of work goes into the game development and that if you were a programmer, you'd hate it to happen to you.

From now on though, I'll take my tools one way, they can go the other.

What does the bit in bold mean?
I think it means that you'll not share code with them or will block it in HEN R3.
Can you tell us if that means you'll stop updating HEN?
Also, i completely agree with you about that random post by Dragoneon

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM EST ----------

Davee already answered the initial question...
Stop the off topic, and direct it to the piracy thread...

Where is that thread?

shikamaru

My 2 cents :

Hacking is about freedom of choice .

Yeah, but hackers also have their own ideas ad thoughts. They have the right to restrict their own creations with their own beliefs if they want.

And yeah, most hackers/devs aren't saints

shikamaru

is davee not releasing it??

Please take your time to read the whole thread before posting silly questions like that ok?
it's only 6 pages long unlike Tiff Exploit:Hen discussion thread which is 160 pages long

Snowlight

Please take your time to read the whole thread before posting silly questions like that ok?
it's only 6 pages long unlike Tiff Exploit:Hen discussion thread which is 160 pages long

no its just 2. Change the post number shown per page in the settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.