• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Deleted games remain in the profile

Somfing

I deleted these games from Google services and Exophase two years ago, but they still remain in my profile. I'm sure there's more undeleted games because the number of achievements in Play Games app doesn't match the number here. Yes, I've tried to remove them through "delete" button and ran syncing few times.

IMG_20231229_201623.jpg

IMG_20231229_201548.jpg

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
They are still showing up on Google Play it seems. I've verified they are removed from the database when deleting them here, it's only after a profile scan that they reappear.

I did just run a complete resync on your profile however and the achievement count is matching up (8,826). Those games still show however. So yes there are games that have been successfully removed but not those two for whatever reason - GP is still counting them towards your overall achievements.

Somfing

They are still showing up on Google Play it seems. I've verified they are removed from the database when deleting them here, it's only after a profile scan that they reappear.

I did just run a complete resync on your profile however and the achievement count is matching up (8,826). Those games still show however. So yes there are games that have been successfully removed but not those two for whatever reason - GP is still counting them towards your overall achievements.
Thanks. I'll try to install those two games again and delete them, maybe this will help somehow.