• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Demos

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
Guys just wondering if i can download ps3 game demos on my pc and then transfer it to ps3 via usb and play them

Hellcat

Contributor
No way via USB.

You can use PS3Proxy to stream the .PKGs from your PC, but still gotta access the PSN store from the PS3 to do so and you only can do it for content you're able to d/l anyway.

Actually, it's what I do all the time, d/l the .PKGs at work (faster line) and then download them via the PSN store and PS3Proxy from my PC.
Since the PS3 is actually getting exactely the file it expects and it does activate it propperly this works.

As said: no go for content you're not able to d/l in the first place!

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
I have got all the things

Highspeed internet
Linksys Wireless router
Laptop

but only thing is that i dont get access to psn services because i am in india
it says psn services not available inyour region thats my problem
so after doing some research i got to demos link on my laptop they are .pkg files
so i was asking that is there any way i can download this demo and play via usb on ps3

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
you know, I got the "psn not available in your region" message for a few days a couple weeks ago. Couldn't tell you why though. It wouldn't let me access the NA or JP store. Then a day or two later it worked fine again. :eek:

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
You should create accounts in the varying regions for PSN DarkGamer. Make an account based in the US, UK, and Japan.

Dan

Contributor
you know, I got the "psn not available in your region" message for a few days a couple weeks ago. Couldn't tell you why though. It wouldn't let me access the NA or JP store. Then a day or two later it worked fine again. :eek:

That happens to me as well, usually on Thursdays when the PS Store is being updated.