• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Deus Ex: Human Revolution Steam Bound

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
deusex5.jpg

Square Enix today announced that it will distribute the PC version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Steam as well as retail channels, calling the impending release a "triumphant return" to its franchise PC roots.

"Eidos-Montreal has chosen this agreement with Steam because of its esteemed capability for an enhanced experience for the PC gamer, with boosted functionality and easy accessibility," read a statement from the company.

The title will embrace Steamworks functionality such as cloud-saving and Steam Achievements[...]

Continue reading: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Steam Bound...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Shiny! Although I just might get it on the PS3 xD

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Steamworks game, eh? Awesome. Although I really do wonder what will happen to my 200+ games if Valve went bust...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Steamworks game, eh? Awesome. Although I really do wonder what will happen to my 200+ games if Valve went bust...

I don't think we want to imagine that situation o.o

Adiuvo

I'd imagine you get to still play them, though definitely not redownload them. I'm not worried about them dying any time soon anyways.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'd imagine you get to still play them, though definitely not redownload them. I'm not worried about them dying any time soon anyways.

Agreed. If they do go bust, it probably won't be in our lifetime :p

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I know, I know. I don't mind much anyways, I have all my games downloaded. My steam folder takes up about 550GB xD Most if not all the games also have No-CD cracks available so should be fine.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I know, I know. I don't mind much anyways, I have all my games downloaded. My steam folder takes up about 550GB xD Most if not all the games also have No-CD cracks available so should be fine.

I just checked and I'm baffled at the fact that my Steam folder takes up 200GB... Wtf o.o