• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Difficulty linking steam account

Walrus Of Rock

I have looked at a few threads detailing how to link your steam account and I have done everything that the threads have shown such as editing the profile privacy and still nothing works, I was wondering whether or not you guys can help me out.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Could you please post a link to your Steam profile, I'll be able to determine what's going on from there.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Make sure you're using the username in the URL - "walrusesarepeopletoo" - rather than your Steam account name.

I was able to add it successfully just now. I would try a few more times if you get an error - the Steam API has been flaky today, randomly times out. Nothing I can do about it as it's on Valve's end though.

If you are still having issues let me know and I'll manually add the account to your profile.

Walrus Of Rock

Make sure you're using the username in the URL - "walrusesarepeopletoo" - rather than your Steam account name.

I was able to add it successfully just now. I would try a few more times if you get an error - the Steam API has been flaky today, randomly times out. Nothing I can do about it as it's on Valve's end though.

If you are still having issues let me know and I'll manually add the account to your profile.
Ok thank you! It worked!