• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP [Discussion] Moving on to 5.50?

Infinite

Hey, MfM, as you all know the 5.50 update is out for a while now.

Actually got it on my psp 3K (Cus I just bought it, didnt rly know I couldnt acces homebrew if I installed it).
So I browsed the interwebs and found out that DAX (dark-alex) wouldnt be making 5.50 FW, so he IS going to make a FW for an update thats not-yet out or is he taking a break?

Rly want homebrew on my psp, so if you know anything of good use about CFW working on 5.50 or higher, please inform me/others on this thread.

Grtz, Infinite

Dan

Contributor
Hey, MfM, as you all know the 5.50 update is out for a while now.

Actually got it on my psp 3K (Cus I just bought it, didnt rly know I couldnt acces homebrew if I installed it).
So I browsed the interwebs and found out that DAX (dark-alex) wouldnt be making 5.50 FW, so he IS going to make a FW for an update thats not-yet out or is he taking a break?

Rly want homebrew on my psp, so if you know anything of good use about CFW working on 5.50 or higher, please inform me/others on this thread.

Grtz, Infinite

Even if DAX did make a 5.50 ( which he isn't ) you wouldn't be able to use it seeing as your on 5.50 OFW and there's no downgrader/pandora for the 3000.

Adiuvo

Until there's a viable exploit for 5.50, you're out of luck on the homebrew side.

Cryox

Bro.
he could always try exchanging it. complain about dead pixels or some other small defect that nearly all psp's have.

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
>.< again with the 5.50 crash. it needs to stop poping up.

but i agree with thebeastlyboy15, you could exchange it if you wanted, just say theres some small problem with it. but if you get another one with 5.50 the sad thing is. your going to have to wait. :( sorry to say.