• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi DJ Hero

TeamOverload

So the game comes out tomorrow, anyone getting it, or tried it out yet at Best Buy? I got a chance to try it twice this weekend, first time was a demo, second time was the retail version. It's a fun game, but it'll take some time to master. Don't see me picking this up at the current price point though.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Tried it and didn't like it.
It was kinda hard for me to get use to it, but after a couple of songs you start to get better, but its still not my thing.

Riorio99

IGN have given it really good reviews, but I can't justify buying any more plastic music bits.
Hopefully someone I know will buy it and I can give it a whirl.

Cryox

Bro.
Hopefully someone I know will buy it and I can give it a whirl.

Yeah, I am currently counting on one of my Guitar Hero and Rock Band enthusiast friends to buy this. Then I can go over and "give it a whirl"

TeamOverload

So anywhere else here pick this up? I ended up caving and buying it last weekend, and I must say it's pretty fun. Played through the majority of the mixes by now, and most of them are really well done. Nice little game to play especially at college with other people popping in and stuff. If you haven't yet, at least give a demo unit a shot and give the game a chance.

TeamOverload

Yeah like I said, I enjoyed most of the mixes. There's enough variety in there that you get a nice wide taste of genres as well, which I thought was a plus. I ended up enjoying the setlist a lot more than I thought I would. Even some songs I thought I wouldn't enjoy, I found surprisingly fun to play and listen to.