• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Do you enjoy your PS3

bwalker

Hey guys just wondering if those that have one enjoy it. I enjoy mine when i play and unfortunately right now i dont play it much cuase im wating for games. That should be fixed quite soon though i cant wait. Other then that it has worked like a charm and no problems. So who else enjoys theres and if not why, and dont mention no games yet cuase that will come with patience.

KAV32

I luv my PS3 its awesome I always play Resistence and Virtua Fighter 5 with my friends or even when Im by myself its pretty fun. I havent playing it though cuz I have been messing with my PSP and playing MPO (Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops). :biggrin:

Shinbu-Otaku

yeh i LOVE my ps3, play it everyday, and even when im not playing it i have folding @ home on, just to help the medical community with this awesome piece of technology.

i keep playin resistance, ridge racer 7, and final fantasy 9 lol, and occasionally virtua tennis 3 demo.

PS3 = Pwnage imo