• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Dock adapter

Seth

MD Party Room
Do does anyone have a extra Dock adapter for a iPod touch that there willing to send me.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Don't you have like 800 iPod touches? Lol.
I would if I didn't only have one.
I plan on getting an actual dock/stero for the iPod sooner or later, or else I'd send it because I don't have a use for it right now.
But I'm sure you can get one on ebay for like 15 cents or something cheap like that.

Seth

MD Party Room
Well I have 1 ipod touch that I bought used... and I sold my 2g ipod touch.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM EST ----------

Ebay is a no go... Dam apple who the hell spend 9 bucks on something so crappy..

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
When I go home in an hour or two I'll let you know if I still have one.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM EST ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 01:18 PM EST ----------

Sorry I only have one for the 1st gen iPod touch, and the first gen iPhone. Did the second gen iPod touch even come with one?

Sullivan

@seth, if you talking only about the little white thing that comes with the ipod touch, then I will send you mine. I don't need it.