• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

downgraded TA-082 and Talkman

XsavioR

indeed it does corrupt your idstorage. Fixes are being worked on though. There is a fix for usbhost @ lan.sh in hacking dev forum. It may help if you run it. if playasia ever decides to mail my gps to chicago... ill be testing if it fixes that. If you cant find the necesary files for the fix... heres a driver that works for ta-082 teh dl is ...
http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=73698

it will get usbhost working on a non fixed ta-082its not fixing your psp,, it breaks the drivers to line up with the corrupted idstorage. Above is only the windows driver . Youll need one of the usb iso apps , ive got links to one in the homebrew prx post i put up.

gsmlab

Wallpaper, Backround

Hi,

I have PSP with 3.10 OE A and when i try to save a .jpg as wallpaper it changes back to original on startup.

My brother has a PSP with 3.10 OE A and his saves the .jpg as wallpaper and does not change back to original.

Can anyone tell me why?

My brothers PSP was bought 2 months after mine

Thanx