• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

EA Achievements Syncing Oddly

serialzero

My Electronic Arts achievement section has some kind of weird asymmetrical "glitch" going on.
Thankfully, the game list section is recording achievements correctly. I currently have 19/42 achievements and 330 origin points in Need for Speed: Heat. However, as you can probably see when looking at my profile, the numbers above that (in the "overall" section) don't match these numbers. For some reason, the number of achievements and origin points just stopped going up at one point. They're currently stuck at 6 achievements and 100 origin points. (the Exophase point numbers don't appear to match either, but that might just be because XP and the XP ratio are two different animals altogether)
I've tried syncing my profile, shutting down the EA app and restarting it, even attempting to update profile settings, nada.
It should also be noted that at one point, I attempted to move the EA app from my C: drive to my D: drive to save some storage space, but then my computer got fussy about running things properly, so I just uninstalled the EA app and reinstalled it back to my C: drive. No idea why that might mess with things on Exophase's end, but who knows?
Any info or assistance anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Back