• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Easy Manual Sync

SamXavia

Hey, it takes over 5 clicks to be able to refresh a Manual sync,
Starting at your profile,
Clicking on your profile menu,
Clicking Edit Details,
Finding and clicking on Tools,
Finally Clicking Manual Sync,
Clicking back on the Profile Menu,
Clicking back on my profile.

I was wondering if 1. There is a easier way to manual sync or 2. if you are looking to add it in the future. As it seems quite hidden at the moment in the settings. Wouldn't it be much easier to say replace the Join Premium with a Manual Sync, when you paid for premium? Just makes things easier and quicker to sync up or at least doesn't make the user have to go through so many menus.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
There's a way to do it directly from your profile page, if you click the settings icon next to Add Game. It opens up a sidebar with a manual sync option.

Could add a sync option to the profile menu though, that's a good idea.

SamXavia

There's a way to do it directly from your profile page, if you click the settings icon next to Add Game. It opens up a sidebar with a manual sync option.

Could add a sync option to the profile menu though, that's a good idea.
Thanks, Been trying to rack my head around why it's hidden is such a complex place. I think I just don't really see it as a 'setting' more of a helpful way of 'refreshing' the stats. Least it doesn't have as many clicks for me to do, but yeah a replacement for the 'Join Premium' button could be a cool way to make it still stand out, and only be 2 clicks away like the 'settings' gear on your profile. Thanks for the help.