• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Eat Lead

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Developer: Vicious Cycle Software
Publisher: D3 Publisher
Platform: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
Genre: Third-person shooter
Rating: ESRB: Teen

Release date: NA March 3, 2009

Eat_Lead.jpg

Eat Lead Website

[GT]40751[/GT]​

Wikipedia said:
The game itself is to be a parody of action-gaming cliches. The October 2008 debut trailer was done as a Behind the Music spoof called Inside the Game complete with Jim Forbes narration. It chronicles Matt Hazard's successes and hardships, including Matt claiming he "nailed that English chick who raids catacombs", directly referencing Lara Croft, stating it's "how she got the job".[1] It also is the first real game in a fictional series mirroring the progression of the Duke Nukem series of games, from early 8-bit to modern consoles.
Wikimedia Error

It's basically a game that makes fun of previous video games(like Doom, Duke-Nukem). Anyone beside me looking forward to it?

Serideth

I saw a few GT tailors a while ago.

It looks decent enough but nothing about it screams buy me.

Zx30

Beto
It does look a little interesting. it's got a parody Video game thing going on there. It certainly looks mildly entertaining but the voice acting sounded a little boring and the people getting shot didn't sound like they were really getting shot at all.
All in all, I think it's going to be one of those, "Play through the whole thing in less than 2-3 hours, possibly enjoyed the time you spent playing it, wish it would of been better, and possibly never play it again" type of game.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I find it funny, but the controls are a bit wonky. Its mostly just go in a room, shoot some baddies, hear a funny line, next room. There's also some quick time events (why do developers keep putting these in?) in-place of 2D fighting.

But I think this games biggest downfall is that we aren't familiar with Matt Hazard. If he was an actual character of the past this game would be a lot better just because of the nostalgia factor.

Unfortunately all this game has going for it are cheesy lines and story. If your into that (like me) than you may enjoy this game.

Also did I mention the achievements are super easy.