• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

eLoader crashes when

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
I was actually thinking of Half Byte Loader, my bad. I think there's a couple versions of eLoader (the most modern, useful one), but don't quote me on that. If I remember correctly, the versions don't have many differences either. Try looking at a compatibility list somewhere and seeing what luaplayer says.

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Ah. Haha. Yeah. I'm gonna attempt to find a compatability list. :)

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

I looked at the crash report that comes up and the first line says "exception - bus error (instr)" any ideas?

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
You need a specific lua player for slim psp.
I used it in some of my older versions of Lua Player for my PSPlay application.
I'll give you a link (the eboot is really Lua Player, it just loads anything under "index.lua")
here's a link for it, just replace the necessary files (also, the eboot is going to say "PSPlay", if I come across the Lua Player that I used for it, I'll let you know)
QuickJump Downloads

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
No problem, I remember having trouble with it when I was trying to make it compatible for Slime (I don't own a Slim model).
If I recall correctly, Axxewraith helped me out.