• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Emulator games

Greennunu

Hi, i'm a total newbie to custom psp's, I just tried my hands at it today and ended in complete failure, since I had 2.71 and updated to official 3.10, so I just ordered the mod-chip. Anyways my question is how do I go about playing emulated games specially for the PS1 and SNES, any other emulators(GBA) information given is also greatly appreciated too.

JKing

Banned
You cant in offical 3.10, All you can do is get a few PS1 games off the online PS3 store, if you have a PS3, If not sit tight and wait for a downgrader.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I understand, but what I was asking is when I do get the downgrade/mod chip how do I get those games.

very simple, you transfer homebrew apps into the GAME folder on your memory stick, then run them via game menu on the PSP.

for PS1 games it is the same concept, only that you must convert your original PS1 iso with popstation before transferring it over.