• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Eran

Colm

So glad something like this happened. We've seen so many QJ "branches" like [seven]ech.com (It's STILL filtered?), Banned Club, Team-Duck Forums and #leak in all 18 of its forms (21 if you include leakirc.info, LeakForum and LeakChan, and about 23 if you include #mdparty).

Anyway...
Colm
Cork, Ireland

In my spare time, I construct various #leak revivals and then proceed to betray the channel. I'm responsible for about 5% of all betrayals of #leak (iball holds about 50% despite never being on the channel, and I think Matt is the other 45%).
Taking a look at my posts from two, hell even one year ago, it's clear that I was no better than some of the trolls on QJ (Oblivion40 etc). I am ashamed of my internet past. K?

btw, Gmail picks up the confirmation email for this site as spam.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Hi Eran,

Welcome to M for Mature! Please let us know of any suggestions ro interesting ideas you'd like to see brought to life on M for Mature, we are always looking for ways to improve what we have to offer :)