• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Exp isn't updating

Caronpp

On any platform I get achievements my exp wont update. Also I have cheated on a few steam games and I don't really care for the leaderboards. The only thing I want is to gain exp because I like seeing numbers go up. If I cant gain exp while being removed from the steam leaderboards then I will tell you every game I've cheated on and will then remove the achievements that I've cheated.

You haven't been removed from the leaderboard as of yet. If you would like to provide a list of games that would be helpful so I can invalidate them, and that will prevent you from getting removed in the future.

So, there shouldn't be any issues with your EXP updating. It doesn't update in real-time, only once a day when the leaderboard updates.

You haven't been removed from the leaderboard as of yet. If you would like to provide a list of games that would be helpful so I can invalidate them, and that will prevent you from getting removed in the future.

So, there shouldn't be any issues with your EXP updating. It doesn't update in real-time, only once a day when the leaderboard updates.
Hi, my XP also has the same number for days

My Exp hadn't updated for days, but its updated now.

As for the games I've cheated in-

-Black Ops 3: I had cheats installed and hit an unlock all button which gave me everything in the game, including achievements
-Ghost of Tsushima: I remember I couldn't find any games when trying to get the the Transcendence achievement so I just gave myself the achievement.
-My idle games: for some of them I messed with the game speed to make progress faster. I know for a fact that I did it to AdVenture Capitalist.
-GTA5: I messed around with cheats online like an idiot, so they deleted my character. I then proceeded to give myself all the online related achievements that I already didn't have because I didn't wanna have to redo everything.

Back