• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Fallout 3 for ps3

CaLiRaIsEd23

im thinking of buying fallout 3 for ps3 i just want to know if its worth the money...i dont want it to be like one of those games were u play it the first day and then u never touch it again.....im a huge fan of oblivion so if its gonna give me alot of playing time it would be great

Joey

Heh... Fallout 3 is about as far from being a game you you play once, and never touch again.

I mean, assuming you like the game, but you could say that about any game.

Personally, I've put in well over 80 hours into Fallout 3. And this is coming from somebody who didn't even like Oblivion.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Don't buy it... Wait for the Game of the Year edition... It'll come bundled with the DLC, that'll save you money

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
If your set on getting it for the PS3, I would wait for en edition to come out that includes some of the DLC already released on PC and 360.

I'm a big fan of this game. If you enjoy exploring and watching gnarly slow-mo kills with limbs flying everywhere, then look no further.

Edit - I type too slow on my phone.

Adiuvo

I've put over 250 hours into it, if that gives any hint of longevity.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah I put massive hours on both the Xbox360 and PC version. But you should wait until the Game of the Year edition comes out so you can play even longer.
Also, I hated Oblivion, but I love Fallout.

Very good game. There's some replayability in the karma system, but you'll get at least 50+ hours out of it. I'd probably stay away from the PS3 version, DLC has been slow to come out, and patches to fix in-game problems are slow. I believe the PS3's version was marked down for this on IGN. If you can get it for PC or XBOX 360, i'd reccomend that instead. PC users also get to use custom content as well as better graphics (If you PC can handle it).

Seth

MD Party Room
I've put over 250 hours into it, if that gives any hint of longevity.

My god and I thought 90 hours was alot..

Man your like a computer. First with post counts then with fallout.. I can only image you playing wow.
Like others I saw wait. However I have fallout 3 for ps3 and I spent alot of time playing.

Adiuvo

My god and I thought 90 hours was alot..

Man your like a computer. First with post counts then with fallout.. I can only image you playing wow.
Like others I saw wait. However I have fallout 3 for ps3 and I spent alot of time playing.

I have roughly 420 hours in Oblivion if that means anything. And about 150 in TF2.

I like to play my games for awhile. Most games now can be stretched for quite a long time. Anyway, ignoring the DLC, PS3 version is the way to go if your computer can't handle it. It looks slightly better.