• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Fallout 3

Joey

Yo, I found my Fallout 3 key, but I have long since lost the disc. Where the hell am I supposed to download this?

Seth

MD Party Room
the pirate bay

Seth

MD Party Room

Adiuvo

Same place that you go for PSP ISOs (if you do). You can also contact Beth if you want, their customer service is pretty good and they might send you a free disk.

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Isnt FO3 on Steam, and couldnt you put the key in to get it? I havent been on Steam for a long time, so correct me if Im wrong.

Serideth

This thread is a pretty good advertisement for steam, I lose disks all the time, especially PC ones since the no cd patches make the discs obsolete until I need to reinstall which is usually a couple of years later, by then of course that disk is buggered.

Joey

This thread is a pretty good advertisement for steam, I lose disks all the time, especially PC ones since the no cd patches make the discs obsolete until I need to reinstall which is usually a couple of years later, by then of course that disk is buggered.

I know, I got the game through Goozex though... Wish I had it on steam so bad. I've actually repurchased games just to have them on steam.