• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Favorite Guitarist

Cryox

Bro.
Haha way to pull out the one Hendrix piece I don't like, as for Coheed they are great go check 'em out.
Yeah, i was listening my ipod, trying to go to sleep one night, that song came on, and i sat upright, thinking, "what is this???" haha

but as for coheed, what album/songs do you recommend? I already have 'Welcome Home' (got it b4 guitar hero did), 'Feathers' and 'Suffering'

Davee

lolhax
Yeah, i was listening my ipod, trying to go to sleep one night, that song came on, and i sat upright, thinking, "what is this???" haha

but as for coheed, what album/songs do you recommend? I already have 'Welcome Home' (got it b4 guitar hero did), 'Feathers' and 'Suffering'

"Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes of Madness", get that album.

Ten Speed!

oh2d

"Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes of Madness", get that album.

Ten Speed!

+1 for Good Apollo, my absolute favorite Coheed song and the first song of theirs i heard is "A Favor House Atlantic"

Dan

Contributor
Luke Hoskin - Protest the Hero
Synyster Gates - Avenged Sevenfold
Chin From Youtube - mehh, he's 15.
Kirk Hammett - Metallica

Also, i have some respect for Lee Malia of Bring me the Horizon, as he can put up with that northern fag Oli Sykes.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
Luke Hoskin (Protest The Hero) - clueless about it, but amazing.
Brian Haner aka Synyster Gates (Avenged Sevenfold) - Unique style.
Paul Waggoner (Between the Buried and Me) - wow.
Dustie Waring (Between the Buried and Me) - also wow.

Not of all time, but still awesome.

Yes to those three

other favorites:

Pin and Dan - SikTh - like... wow, they tap with both hands, all eight fingers... its ridiculous, even if you dont like metal, you have to check this video out of there training session way back when; YouTube - Pin and Dan from Sikth Guitar Clinic at the Institute

AJ Minette - The Human Abstract - after he left The Human Abstract, I stopped listening to them... seriously amazing, too bad he left :(

Mark Morton - Lamb Of God - Ive recently been getting into them, very good at creating thrashy rythms and sick breakdowns

whitehawk

This guy is one of the most talented musicians of our generation imo. This dude is only 17, and he's composed over a dozen amazing songs. He plays Guitar, bass, drums, trumpet and keyboard. His guitar playing is AMAZING. So clean. Since i started listening to him hes become my favorite musician, and ive bought all his songs on itunes.

concert%209.jpg

Here are his best songs imo: