• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

FIRMWARE 3.03

buggermugger

HI I HAVE THE OFFICIAL RELESASE FROM SONY AND UPGRADED TO 3.03 (I KNOW SILLY FROM ME) AND I CANT DOWNGRADE I KNOW THAT TOO - MY QUESTION IS WILL I BE EVER ABLE TO ISO OR CSO GAMES SO NEED TO WAIT NEW RELEASES FROM DARK ALEX? THANKS GUYS.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
There is no need to type in all caps. Also, until an exploit is found in the 3.03 firmware you're out of luck.

buggermugger

Thanks anyway for your replies guys but i have done something and it was to sell my psp and bought a psp with 2.60 and non ta.082 board even cheaper! so i made even money thanks this! and upgraded to 2.71 last night and followed everything from by dark alex and got now 3.03 OE-C ! :) i must say its great! thanks for everything..

knicky91

Updater/Moderator
lol, well i guess luck turned out good for you.

Your post should also be a note to all other members who have FW's such as 3.03 and who cant be bothered to downgrade. Just simply buy a new one!!! lol

Cheers mate!

buggermugger

yea check on the auction sites if you see any just buy it there is allways somebody would buy yours!
i heard sony released the update 3.10 but not 3.04! :) that must mean they quite angry at us! anyway but there isnt any info on the website yet though... :)

JKing

Banned
Thanks anyway for your replies guys but i have done something and it was to sell my psp and bought a psp with 2.60 and non ta.082 board even cheaper! so i made even money thanks this! and upgraded to 2.71 last night and followed everything from by dark alex and got now 3.03 OE-C ! :) i must say its great! thanks for everything..

Lucky, Lucky.
I was lucky enough to find GTA with firmware 2.00 :D

flu

Dark Alex

I just brought a PSP, but before I did any research on downloading games for ir I upgraded to 3.10 the SONY version off the SONY website. QUESTION? Can I downgrade to 1.50 or whatever at this point I'll take anything. I want to be able to play these games. Can I use Dark Alex new 3.10 custome firmware!

JKing

Banned
I just brought a PSP, but before I did any research on downloading games for ir I upgraded to 3.10 the SONY version off the SONY website. QUESTION? Can I downgrade to 1.50 or whatever at this point I'll take anything. I want to be able to play these games. Can I use Dark Alex new 3.10 custome firmware!

Nope sorry, need to wait a LONG time for a downgrade...or buy a new psp, trade ur psp with a friends, or hit up ebay!!

knicky91

Updater/Moderator
yea, we know.
the last post was dated to the 6th of jan, the downgrader release was after that date.

Thread just hasn't been updated, thats all :))

Cheers.

KoRn

I'm usually ask myself how are you foreign people are stupid,sorry,but GTA LCS may need to downgrade FW 2.80+ , but no to 3.03 , well, you can say that it need to downgrade 3.03 if 3.03 isn't Open Edition (which called in Russia "Alternative Firmware")