• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

First Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Details leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sullivan

Look at what I found:

Infinity ward has leaked some info on the new COD6. As im sure you know the next COD6 takes place again in the Modern Warfare world. Here is the leaked information

*Vehicles will be in MW2
*M16 will return, using stopping power will only be OHK at head, neck, and torso (abdomen, limbs, and hands/feet will not)
*Ak47 and M4 will return, unknown if there are any changes
*M40 will return, ACOG damage boost will be fixed
*Scorpion, P90, M21, R700, G3, G360 will not return
*There are more unknown weapons that will not return
*New sniper rifle: SR25M (United states forces)
*New Assault rifle: Diemeco C8 (Canadian forces M4 equivelant)
*New Assault rifle: L85A2 (United Kingdom forces)
*Total weapons in multiplayer are said to be around 35
*Favourite Modern warfare 1 maps will return
*Helicopters, air strikes, UAV will return
*Red dot sightings will come in different shapes for multiplayer (circular, square, original)
*Snipers will have special grass camouflage (As seen in Modern warfare 1

Cryox

Bro.
well, i will definantly buy this. Just knowing a another COD game is out would make me buy it.

Is there any approximation on the date of release? like the month, next year, or what?

btw nice post

Vee

Debunked. I love how the IW guys come out and just call bullshit on it.

Though, i hope they are using some of those features. COD6 will not be an outstanding game now that KZ2 is out, unless they add something great. I'm hoping for Kill Cam saving and character customisation.

Cryox

Bro.

Though, i hope they are using some of those features. COD6 will not be an outstanding game now that KZ2 is out, unless they add something great. I'm hoping for Kill Cam saving and character customisation.
Kill cam saving is a must. I have had so many unbelievable kills/killed by, it would be nice to review later, or just watch for fun

Slasher

Suck It
well, i will definantly buy this. Just knowing a another COD game is out would make me buy it.

Is there any approximation on the date of release? like the month, next year, or what?

btw nice post

Did neither of you guys read the alleged feature list? ...

It said an approximate November release. (I'm assuming 2009)
and
The feature list said quite clearly that there will be some different forms of customization and that there is a "*Killcam save feature". Of course if you linked to a source stating that IW called this out as fake then I can at least assume you're just being hopeful.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I just want more maps, weapons, and campaign co-op.

Sullivan

That would be so sweet if they carried a old map over.

EvilSeph

Administrator
But they aren't? It's been debunked...maybe the first post should be edited..?

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
For the love of god if they add Killcam saving its gona be horrific.
Yet more people will start making wannabe montages of lucky shots, youtube will get flooded lol.

Serideth

Jesus, I am amazed at the amount of people who don't read anything other than the first post. Thread closed due to it being...

Actually never mind, maybe if you read the other posts you might find out why I closed it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.