• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Flag removal request

HeyheyItsMJ

Hi! I previously deleted my account, but I decided to rejoin and set up a new one. Unfortunately, my Switch friend code was still associated with the old account, leading to it being flagged. Could an admin please remove the flag? The friend code in question is SW-6910-2274-1135.

Thanks in advance!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Done!

HeyheyItsMJ

Thanks for the help! There is still a little bit of an issue though. I noticed that the times and games match up with the activity log of my old Switch and not my current one (I deleted the play activity after switching devices). It's also not updating the playtimes anymore (although it does update the date last played). Is there something that can be done to fix this issue?

Again, thank you in advance!

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I tried running a complete re-sync (removing the previous activity) however it's not picking up any recent activity yet. Seems to show the same when bringing up your profile on the Switch itself as well.

Do you perhaps not have the activity log set to public (All Users)? Maybe it just takes some time before activity updates when switching devices as well, not something I've checked before.

HeyheyItsMJ

Yeah, I did check my activity log and it is set to public. But the re-sync seems to have done the trick; the times match up with my new activity log now.

I also turned my Switch off and on again, because that had seemed to help with synchronising the activity logs between the two Switches in the past. So I figured it was at least worth a try. And while it didn't help before the re-sync, it did seem work just now. Or it could also be that it does just take some time, like you suggested. It's hard to say for sure.

But thanks for the help!

Last edited: