• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Friend codes?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
For whatever games you have.

I have Metroid Prime Hunters, Final Fantasy 3 (not really worth the WFC) and Pokemon Diamond.

Pokemon Diamond FC= 5112 0341 7303
Metroid Prime Hunters FC= can't remember,haven't my MPH game with me... :|

anyone who wants to add me,go ahead and reply saying you have done.also post up your friend codes and we all can fight against each other on DS games. :D

pity it wasn't just one code like on the Wii.

hopefully I'll be getting Tetris DS and Mario Kart again. :D

I'll put up FC's for new games when I get them and also I'll be putting them in my sig.

maeirsvs

For whatever games you have.

I have Metroid Prime Hunters, Final Fantasy 3 (not really worth the WFC) and Pokemon Diamond.

Pokemon Diamond FC= 5112 0341 7303
Metroid Prime Hunters FC= can't remember,haven't my MPH game with me... :|

anyone who wants to add me,go ahead and reply saying you have done.also post up your friend codes and we all can fight against each other on DS games. :D

pity it wasn't just one code like on the Wii.

hopefully I'll be getting Tetris DS and Mario Kart again. :D

I'll put up FC's for new games when I get them and also I'll be putting them in my sig.

ok menaceinc. i just got a nds today..erm, whats friend codes?
and do you reccomend any good games for me to purchase? rpg in particular or anything thats good ehehe...

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
ok menaceinc. i just got a nds today..erm, whats friend codes?
and do you reccomend any good games for me to purchase? rpg in particular or anything thats good ehehe...

Friend codes differ from game to game, like for Metroid and Pokemon you need your friend's Friend Code to find them online. Also, as for game to get, I would highly suggest, as far as RPGs go:
Etrian Odyssey
Magical Starsign
Contact
Castlevania: DoS and PoR
Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth Remix
FF3
Children of Mana
Lunar Knights

But as far as others goes, I'd say:
Tetris DS
Animal Crossing: WW
SNK vs Capcom: Card Fighters DS
Elite Beat Agents
Mario Hoops
Phoenix Wright

Advance Wars DS
Tony Hawks American Sk8land
Trauma Center
Touch Detective
Yoshi's Island DS

Bold are ones I highly recommend. I know there's alot, but they're all worth mentioning, IMO.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Nobody mentioned Jump! Ultimate Stars, which is one of the best DS games there is.

Eh, it's alright :p I suppose because I can't read Japanese I'm not as into it as I could be. It's a fairly fun game, though.