• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

gamecards not showing correct games

svedzo

Hello, I was searching about how to find how many hours i have on fortnite on my ps4, I came across this website and dod everything as I should but the gamecard didn't show some of the games one of them being Fortnite (main reason I'm here rn) My gamecard showed that i have 1200 hours on my ps4 and as mentioned didn't show fortnite. Now I'm sure that in fortnote alone I have 3000+ hours as I've been playing since 2020. I did everything that was suggested but still, no Fortnite on the gamecard What should I do?

You'll need to earn a trophy in Fortnite, or at least playing the portion of the game that has trophies might be enough so it shows up in your list of games on PSN. If you view all your games with trophies on PSN, Fortnite is not listed there currently, so that's why the site cannot see it.

Back