• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Games added manually are not visible.

WillPowerBoy

Games added manually are somehow hidden :confused:. I played Super Mario and did 100% with an emulator. I finished the game on February 9th and today I thought I would add the game to my exophase account to at least show that I beat it. However, the game only appears if you search for the name of the game in the account search bar, if you look for the dates, you will see that Super Mario was supposed to be between the games Injustice 2 and RE3 REFAKE, but it is not there 😞. Any solution for this?
Detail: I tried to add other games manually from other platforms such as Nintendo Wii and it is also not visible. (sorry for my English, my language is Portuguese)
Captura de tela 2024-08-16 084451.png
Captura de tela 2024-08-16 084543.png

Games added manually are somehow hidden :confused:. I played Super Mario and did 100% with an emulator. I finished the game on February 9th and today I thought I would add the game to my exophase account to at least show that I beat it. However, the game only appears if you search for the name of the game in the account search bar, if you look for the dates, you will see that Super Mario was supposed to be between the games Injustice 2 and RE3 REFAKE, but it is not there 😞. Any solution for this?
Detail: I tried to add other games manually from other platforms such as Nintendo Wii and it is also not visible. (sorry for my English, my language is Portuguese)View attachment 16341View attachment 16342
I solved the problem ;)

Back