• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Games deleted from a Steam account do not disappear

rnbwtale

Some games are not in my Steam library, they are completely deleted from my account, but they are still hanging on exophase, how can I fix this?

Ciceron14

Hey! I did this exactly yesterday with Arid, if it's deleted from your account completely you should only need to also delete it from Exophase, and then the scans from then on wouldn't bring it back.
You can delete the game on Exophase by hovering over (or tapping, if you're on a phone/tablet) the game's icon in your games list, selecting ✏️ to edit, and then choosing "Delete This Game".

rnbwtale

Привет! Я сделал это ровно вчера с Arid: если он полностью удален из вашей учетной записи, вам нужно будет удалить его только из Exophase, и тогда сканирование не вернет его обратно.
Вы можете удалить игру на Exophase, наведя указатель мыши на (или коснувшись, если вы используете телефон/планшет) значок игры в списке игр и выбрав ✏️ для редактирования, а затем выберите «Удалить эту игру».
тhank you!