• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Games not showing 100% completion when they are completed.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can you list one or two of the games that are missing so I can investigate why it's not picking these up?

I did add up all the achievements we have logged for you in the database, and it matched your Gamerscore count here (which also matches what Xbox shows), so I'm not exactly sure what could be missing.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Halo is showing

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 9.44.56 PM.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Happened to check your profile on TA. I think I found a bug there as it seems to be counting some games that had achievements added later as completions

Example: https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Rabio/achievements?gamerid=728016

Says you completed this but there are 25 achievements and 20 are earned. Whether that's the case for all the missing games, not sure... just the first one I found that was missing.