• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Games that I deleted from my profile are reappearing without me having played them

LeoShaddz

I have several games registered on retroachievements that i didn't get any achievements for. To make my profile less cluttered, I manually deleted these games but they are reappearing on my profile. Does anyone know of a way to prevent these games that i deleted from reappearing on my profile unless i play them again?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The game needs to be removed on RA first then removed here, otherwise it’ll be picked up again on next profile scan.

You can also just hide the game here instead of deleting.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So I have to hide via the Exophase website? If I hide and change my mind, can I unhide it?
Yes. Click the Options button on your profile page and there is a "Show Hidden Games" toggle. You can edit the hidden state from there.