• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
So it seems Ready at Dawn didn't really leave PSP development, and is going to strike back with God of War: Ghost of Sparta, another prequel to the God of War series.

This time around it seems like we're going to control Kratos back in the time when he was still a pawn of Ares (family slaying in this game much?).

I just hope this game isn't as short as Chain of Olympus was, but as expected from RaD the game is looking very good.

Thoughts?

Hellcat

Contributor
SO looking forward to that....
Buy on day #1 for me - if it gets released on the PSN store.

Too bad I was to shy to ask RaD for a preview or beta.... wouldn't have gotten one anyway I'd guess xD

Adiuvo

Day one buy for me as well. They always make quality games, even if some are as short as CoO.

Spiros

Maiki
This is definitely one of the most exciting games coming out of E3 this year(imo). I loved Chains of Olympus, even if it was short, still one of the best titles available on the psp.

It'll be a launch day buy for me as well.

Deathrow

It looked OK. The first one was pretty cool, but sooner or later I sold it back to Gamestop. It's on my list to pick up, but I have a few other items that are just a tad higher :D

rileysnotz

I thought this game was after GOW and before GOW II.

Either way so gonna get this :D

Read on IGN that it's going to a lot longer than Chain of Olympus.